A rising wave of rodent invasion has been observed among our customers in the past 4 weeks. Rodents including mice and Rats are being driven into houses by chill weather conditions.
Tips of minimising the chance of rodent invasion into your home.
- Seal holes and gaps which may allow rodents to wander into your home.
- Tidy up and avoid storing things against your house.
- Trim plants away from your dwellings.
- Do not leave food scraps on the floor
- Keep foods in rodent proof containers
- Many DIY products are available on the market. If you tried and still could not solve the problem, it would then be better call professional like us to help you.